Cakes!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Austin Cake Show 2008


Live Competition - Sculpted Cake
They gave us the theme, toys, and one hour...this is what I came up with.
I thought it was a little crazy, but it got me first place and a check!



Live Competion - One Tip Decorating
Gave us one tip (basket weave) and 30 minutes.
I know it's similar to last years, but stick with the basics...I got 2nd!




Peter
(Peter is a football player on the side, stalky with no neck!)
2nd place - Adult Professional Sculpted Cakes





Moroccan Sunset
I didn't place with it, you should have seen what I was up against!
This is my favorite cake I've ever done. The tree is edible too!
The whole thing stands about 12 inches tall. I love tiny cakes!

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Blogger Schmitz said...

I love Peter! I think I had several conversations with him that one night I was at your house...lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home